Sunday, January 4, 2009

Welcome to 2009!

Hello! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I asked but was not answered, have you read "THE WAY OF THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR"?... so have you? I really want to share it with you. It's so beautiful.

I so appreciate your posts and emails about our nights together, but this here is what I hope will be a catalyst for bigger and better things for us all and I ask for your support and even just a molecule of shared possibility... however, even if you are not interested now... just being in the group is enough, it is a seed, and seeds become flowers and plants and trees and that is beautiful.

That said, the book I am recommending for January 2009 is a perfect way to begin a new year. It is "THE POWER OF KINDNESS" by Piero Ferrucci.

Please join me on this adventure of discovery, love and light, and share in the books and ideas... there is lots to come.

With an open heart and mind,

Yours,

Michael

3 comments:

  1. wow.... after all these years to find you again and discover that we are on a similar spiritual path...

    I look forward to reconnecting with you... and sharing how our journey has brought us to this place.

    much love.... xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ****RING'S OVER RING'S**** hi this the SIS,the CIA,and the F.B.I.,and the Secret Service is Allen Osborne still with your Agency-hit 42873-112 ****RING'S OVER RING'S OVER RING'S**** YOU KNOW WHAT SPAD'S CRACKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. corrected error on when I said SPAD'S meant to say SPAD'S TABLE see Marcus Schekenberg on a Google search can't miss the comment very interesting and Epic.

      Delete